How We Obtain Information
The customer data can be received from multiple online locations. These include:
- Company website’s submission of forms, surveys and sign ups
- Email marketing’s subscription to newsletters and email lists
- Passive collection of data browser cookies. Information may be collected and stored over a period of time
- Voluntary submission of information on Social channels like Facebook forms, LinkedIn data
The information that we collect can be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve website experience and customer service
- To obtain customer feedback and improve our services
- To respond to your request
- To provide services and support
- To run contest, promotions, emails, survey and other site features
- To contact you with the information you requested.
- To use information for Company’s marketing services - Offline & Online
The personal information shared by the customer is not sold, traded or transferred to any outside party. This may not include trusted third parties who assist PDS in operating our website or servicing us as long as the parties promise to keep information completely confidential. We will release the information to comply with the law.
We have taken all needed measures to safeguard our sites and storage of data. But Internet is not100% safe. We encourage you to use caution and always enter security codes before submitting your data. Your information may be stored until you ask us to delete it.
Email Us: Connect@thinkastute.com