Are you getting the appropriate R&D tax credit for your business?
What is Research & Development Tax Credit?
Research & Development tax credit is an incentive that rewards taxpayers for conducting research in the United States. Its goal is to promote and incentivize innovation by allowing tax credits for their research expenditures. It is for businesses of all sizes, not just for research labs and larger corporations.
Substantiating research activities, documenting research expenses, and computing research tax credits in a way that meets the stringent audit requirements of the IRS and state tax authorities isn’t easy. As a result, we find many taxpayers don’t receive the R&D tax credit they deserve.
- Reduction in federal & state income tax liability
- Immediate cash flow.
- Tax credit carried forward up to 20 years.
- Unclaimed credit for open tax years, generally last three to four years.
- Salaries paid to employees and supervisors involved in the research.
- Payments made to US-based contractors assisting in the qualified research.
- Supplies used and consumed in the R&D process.
|Aerospace and Defense||Automotive|
|Clean Technology||Energy and Environmental Services|
|Food and Beverage||Wineries and Vineyards|
|Manufacturing and Consumer Products||Technology (Software and Hardware)|
|Medical Devices and Instrumentation||Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology|
Find out about the latest strategies and best practices for your business.
Discover the strategies you can use to optimize your new business.
Discover the benefits of this compliance audit today.
Learn how Research & Development Tax Credit can save you money!