AUTOMATION TO MAXIMIZE THE ACCOUNTING FUNCTION
As automation becomes more prevalent in all business functions, it has become equally important to automate Finance function. This does not quite mean eliminating accounting roles but enabling accountants to analyze the data for clearer visibility and data driven decisions for CFOs. Automating finance function not only mitigates risk for manual errors and eliminates repetitive task but increases operational efficiencies and reduces overall costs.
Financial experts are trusted resource to aid the management in making impactful business decisions. We work with you to select and implement the right tools/software and seamlessly integrate accounting processes for best business practices.
REAL & MEASURABLE ADVANTAGES
Save time during financial close and reporting.
Spend less time data-crunching and more time on analysis and management advisory.
Prevent computing and
Retrieval & Storage
Replace cumbersome paperwork and filling to allow for remote access with digitization.
Real time Integration
Ensure timely and updated integration of tools and systems - such as Payroll, CRM, T&E, Revenue and more.
Allow Finance department for more time to focus on financial management, strategy, and analysis.
COMMONLY USED ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
- A cloud-based and traditional desktop program Both.
- Effective tool to manage invoices, pay bills, and track cash flow.
- Seamlessly integrates with payroll, banking, tax, revenue, CRM and time tracking tools.
- Offers user-friendly cloud storage, easy accessibility to reports, and affordability, appealing to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Cloud-based software suited for small businesses and offers inventory solutions for small manufacturing concerns firms.
- Allows project cost tracking in real-time and compares estimated profits.
- Offers a multi-currency option, appealing to globally operated businesses.
- Offers expanding businesses a package that is not limited to accounting.
- Comes with preconfigured KPIs, workflows, reminders, and customizable dashboards that show exactly how operations and accounting processes align.
- Combines core finance and accounting functions with strong compliance management.
- With real-time access to financial data, it generates statements and disclosures that comply with multiple financial regulatory requirements, including ASC 606, GAAP, SOX, and more.
- Manage warehouse space, sales, purchases, manufacturing, and shipping.
- An effective choice for companies with a large inventory to seamlessly integrate inventory management and accounting.
- Benefits include low-cost implementation and easy integration, especially with the company’s online version.
- Cloud-based, smart accounting capabilities, assistance with tax filings, payroll, and inventory tracking.
- Creates personalized dashboards, generates GAAP compliant reports and easily integrates with multiple automation tools.
- With unlimited user allowance and endorsed by the AICPA, Sage Intaact is a viable financial management option for fast-growing enterprises and startups looking to scale up.
- Offers widgets that display summarized executive reports.
- Best suited to industries that require project-tracking and is widely used by architectural and engineering firms.
- Can be easily configured with information accessible in real-time.
Learn how Astute can provide innovative solutions in accounting automation to help you!
Their excellent Technical Accounting and Audit knowledge helped us clean up some of the major areas of financial statements and assisted us in getting prepared for the audit.